Additional Fees

Worst Dentist office ever. Dr Perdomo I think is how its spelled is very unprofessional.

aShe was suppose to be examining me but left me sitting in the chair for about 20 minutes while she flirted with some guy that stopped by. Then while examing me her phone went off and she picked it up and texted and did not change her gloves. The black lady in the office that someone else spoke about. I believe she was from mobile was very unprofessional.

They were gossiping about people in front of patients then she had the nerve to try to question me about my mother taking me to the dentist. Which trust me I regularly went to the dentist it was free my step father was military so I had Tricare insurance. My siblings and I were and still are well taken care of, even as adults. They also commit insurance fraud.

My cleaning was suppose to be free since I was a first time patient but they sent in a bill for my cleaning anyway saying since they did periodontal something they just billed my insurance for my cleaning and what ever they paid would be applied toward the periodontal treatment then i could pay the remainder. That is FRAUD!!!

Then May i not forget how the so called dentist yold me i had an infection in my tooth but didnt bother to prescribe me any antibiotics. This happen a couple years ago but i feel people should know

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Sensible Dental. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sensible Dental to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sensible Dental and sensible dental dental service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments